Thursday, March 6, 2008

thanks, tv.

As a follow-up to yesterday, Tim and I could only howl with laughter at the synchronicity between The Simpsons episode we watched and my rant on multiples.

It was the episode where Apu's wife gave birth to octuplets.



(headdesk)

This whole crazy thing coincides with Tim and my theory that once you decide to have kids, the whole world changes and tv, radio, the internet, ALL media seems to target you with child-centric stuff. It's like we got signed up for a mailing list or something.

1 comment:

Toya said...

You are *so* right. I swear, when I was pregnant, it seemed like the whole world was pregnant, too. Or at least that everything in the world was *about* being pregnant and babies. It was when that Johnson & Johnson ad was circulating - "Having a baby changes everything." I would bawl every time I saw one of those commercials.