Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hooray for Greener Living!




The Green Revolution going around lately is so rockin my world for baby stuff. I feel so empowered as a mum-to-be to be able to have easy, eco-friendly options for raising my kids. I just want to do a slo-mo 70s jump in the air!

My newest find is gDiapers, diapers that "dissolve" in the toilet with a reusable outer shell. While I still plan on doing mostly cloth, these little suckers seem like an awesome alternative for days when I just don't feel like cleaning off a pad/ having poopy diapers around.

I shall add this to my STIMULATIN' THE ECONOMY list of stuff to buy with that gubment money check!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found the article useful. I thought those looked like an interesting alternative to cloth on the days cloth diapers wouldn't be super convenient.