Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eco Momma: Born Free Bottles




I am intrigued by these Born Free baby bottles. I will admit that I have read up a bit on the concerns regarding traditional bottles, but I keep trying to shush it away as me being paranoid... which I kind of am. And a spazz. But we're not here to evaluate me. Are we? hehe...

Anyways, I have recently joined The Nest Baby's Eco Family board and am now in the midst of a full-scale eco-friendly parenting revolution. Several people were trumpeting the Born Free line, especially the glass bottles (who knew?). They're pretty expensive, but definitely worth it if they don't give your baby icky cancer and infertility. Am pondering stimulating the economy in a few months by purchasing cloth diapers and born-free bottles, then sitting back and sighing in satisfaction at what a hip, eco-chic mom I am.

NOTE: part of why I have this blog is so that I can look back at my wide-eyed idealism after I've popped out the kid and see how many of my soap boxes I am still standing on...

No comments: