Friday, March 14, 2008

raspberry!


Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

that loveliness was brought to you by my new favorite mommy site, [The Nest] baby! It's a great resource online and I just LOVE how the chat boards actually get some hits. From one of said chat boards, I found out that it is perfectly acceptable to buy some bellybands and start using them now, when my pants are just starting to get snug. Since most of the weight you put on in the first trimester isn't fat so much as water/blood gain, I don't want to spend dough on new pants when I can just buy a band or two, unbutton them pants and keep the pants I have now. YAY!

Off to the mall in an hour to go buy a bra (hopefully) and some bands at Motherhood Maternity.

No comments: