Thursday, October 23, 2008

d'oh...

Well, it looks like my contractions petered out. I'm still getting one here and there, but nothing to write home about. They've lost their regularity, so I'm not in active labor.

BLECH :(

I'm still hanging around the house just in case. I figure that if I go an hour or more without a single contraction, then I'll head back in to work.

La is coming over for lunch in a minute, then I'm going on a walk to see if I can walk her out. The one neat thing is that she's definitely descended due to this morning's fun. I can feel her sitting much lower in my pelvis.

I'll keep everyone posted if things pick up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay descending! Have you considered a date night tonight of driving up & down on the cobblestones of Fells Point? I believe it worked for lalalisa's mom and plantastic gave it a go. A fun outing anyways.