Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3 Days to due date... meh

I am so very tired. It feels like I just couldn't expand any more and that the daughterling is soooo huge, she just needs to come out. I am all sorts of exhausted as sleep is pretty much doing nothing for me (I'm still lucky enough to get like 6 hours most nights, but I wake up so many times in between that it's more like an hour or two here and there at a go.)

Everyone at work who sees me keeps joking that I have that "so ready to go" look on my face. It's totally true. I have my doc appointment today and I'm just praying that they say I'm on my way to being done. I'm not down with induction or anything, unless they tell me the baby is somehow in jeopardy/needs to come out... but MAN it would be like Christmas if the doc was like, "you're about ready to have this baby in a few days." Sigh... oh please oh please oh please.

For the time being, I just need to focus on work and trying to be as productive as I can. It's really hard not to check out/want to fall asleep in my office.

Cross your fingers for me! New update after doc's appointment.

No comments: