Tuesday, January 27, 2009

summer dreamin'

In the midst of a snow and icy storm, I find myself daydreaming of visiting the beach with Story. I simply cannot wait to see her sit in the sand, wriggling her toes and grasping at it. It's going to be SO amazing.

And not to mention the fashion! Not only am I going to get a fancy pin-up bathing suit, but miss Story will need her first bathing suit as well! Of course, she'll wear it like three times, but no matter! I've already found one I love at Old Navy and it's nice and cheap, too!



There's a bunch of "UV Guard" suits at Babies R Us and, though I understand the benefits, it just reminds me way too much of the "indoor kids." They were basically full bodysuits for babies, which just seems way too restrictive for me. Yes, I understand that UV protection is important, but I'll do that with lots of sunscreen. She needs to feel the sea air on her skin!

Sigh, only a few short months and we'll be past the freezing cold.

No comments: