Wednesday, January 14, 2009

going back

I go back to work tomorrow. Part of me is so excited to get back to my career and have real grown up interaction. I've been really missing my job, my coworkers and the buzz of being a part of a marketing department. I miss creative meetings, ad campaigns, going to the coffee shop with my coffee buddy... all of it.

But I'm so sad about my maternity time ending with Story. Although being inside a lot due to breastfeeding and the season has driven me nuts, I just love her so. Being home with her has been such a lovely experience. I'm already heartbroken about the milestones I'll miss. And her smiling, happy periods during the day. I wish I could compromise and somehow work at home with her.

Oh well, life goes on. I'm gonna try to enjoy our last day of leave together by lounging around and enjoying her presence.

No comments: