Friday, December 12, 2008

brilliant, just brilliant



This is just amazing. The Cure as baby music? It's sooooooooo pretty. I really thought it would be cheesy as all hell, but then the hubby and I heard some of them on this wonderful documentary, Goth Cruise, last night (a very good documentary, for those of you with Comcast. It's under the IFC Free movies.)

It makes my inner goth squeeeeeeee with happiness. And it's just so dreamy and nice. I totally plan on playing it while Story and I nap today.

PS- Thanks to all of you for your support with my milk issues :) You rock. I think that women in our culture are made to feel so responsible for every little thing we can or can't do for our babies, it's just unfair. But whatever happens with Story, I'm proud I've already made it this far. My goal is six months at least, a year plus if I can manage. We'll see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, we have the U2 and Bob Marley versions of Rock a Bye. Love it. There were several months where Bloody Sunday was the only thing that would calm Blake down in the car. We went nowhere without it.

the ineffable b said...

omg kathryn! that's awesome!

I need to burn The Cure for Story's car trips.