Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cloth Diapering



We are planning to cloth diaper our baby. This desire is due to the double benefit of being kind to the environment and saving some cash. My mom cloth diapered me and I have been assured that it's not extremely difficult and definitely saves dough.

Since I've had a few people ask about what gifts they can give to help with cloth diapering, I figured I'd post links to the type of cloth diapers we're going to be using. For those without kids yet, delving into the world of cloth diapering these days is like signing on for a minor in college- there's a ton of products out there and one learns a lexicon of new terms, such as: AIO (All-in-one), soaker and pre-fold.

So, I'm listing these links to help those who wish to help us by gifting us cloth diapering goodies:


Newborn Sized Diapers:

Kissaluv's Newborn Diapers- SIZE ZERO- any color works for us.

kissaluv's boosters

All-in-Ones

BumGenius All-in-Ones

Fuzzi Bunny- any size from small on up is welcome. Any crazy color you see fit.

Accessories:

Baby Balm

foaming baby wipe solution


Gift Certificates


If you want to help with cloth diapering but are totally daunted by all the choices, feel free to give us a gift certificate to Jillian's.

Click Here

Just a note: This post is NOT an expectation of gifts! I'm posting to answer questions for a few people who expressed an interest in giving a gift to help with cloth diapering, so don't feel like it's pressure to get us anything.

No comments: