Thursday, May 29, 2008

I pee when I sneeze...

This is serious, people. I now know, in some ways, how poor, dear, old people feel when they pee themselves. Because, though I do it quite minimally, thankyouverymuch, I have at time sneezed so hard lately that I pee myself.

I would like to blame the fact that I can't use any high powered allergy meds right now and that our lovely little Maryland seems hell bent on making pollen like it's a factory. So, I find myself sneezing so frequently and so hard, while at the same time chanting "no peeing this time no peeing this time!"

Ok, I'm not gonna lie. It's FUNNY! I have a terrible sense of humor, so I keep finding it hysterically funny for me to be in this boat. I mean, it's not enough pee that it's uber gross, just enough that it's comical. But still... it's one trait of pregnancy that I could probably do without.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You should get some reusable cloth liners for this. The diaper/pad place I commented on some time ago (Sweet Cheeks/New Moon) make them. Or maybe sew some out of novelty flannel!

Toya said...

Poise pads, yo. Remind me to tell you about the time that I wound up with pee in my shoes at the ob/gyn's office.

the ineffable b said...

OMG ladybug! I so have to remember this for tomorrow!!!!

PS- if we have rain, come over for hangouts!