Monday, May 12, 2008

The Boppy Factor

Working on the new baby registry (it's in the sidebar on the right, if you're bored and want to see all the crazy crap I clicked on in my spend-a-holic fashion), I have come to the point where I am finding the most ridiculous of items enchanting.

For instance, Boppys (semicircular pillows used to prop up babies during feeding), receiving blankets (like I even had a clue that those existed pre-baby) and bizarre baby clothes.

The best of which I've found so far are these crazy ladybug pants. Just look at em! Admire the craziness of the footies, the hot-pink leggings and funky dots. I LOVE THEM.



Boy or girl, the damned kid is wearing em! MUHAHAHAHAHA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends Ellen and David are having a baby in July, and their recent baby-shower was so nice- they have such crafty friends, and everything was so colorful and funky and creative; it was refreshing to see a baby welcomed into the world with a vibrant color palette instead of pastel blue or pink. I see your wee one is going to get the same treatment!

Anonymous said...

p.s. in case you haven't seen this, it looks right up your alley:
http://www.gypsymama.com/

the ineffable b said...

ooh that gypsymama site is great! I REALLY love this one

http://www.gypsymama.com/shop/proddetail.php?prod=aphrodite

yay for shoppin!