Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Story's A Little Angel... almost




Visual Concepts Photography in Davidsonville, Maryland, does this fabulous thing with the hospital I work at called the Little Angels Calendar. Linda McCarthy takes awesome photos of babies and small children, then posts them in her gallery and opens up voting for the thirteen slots to fill the calendar. Votes are $1 each and a portion of the proceeds go to benefit the AAMC Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). It's a really cool opportunity to take some cute pictures and do some good.

Anyways, I offered up miss Story to do a photo and the result was AWESOME. I'll admit, I kind of get creeped out by moms that dress their babies up and take photos... HOWEVER I think Linda did a wonderful job with Story and took a really precious shot.

I'll post the link when voting is up. Watch this space in the next few weeks!

No comments: