Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Heartburn is Mean :(

Well, kids, it's that special time.

My uterus has now grown above my belly button and is, in turn, compressing my stomach. This means that I am now back experiencing the joy that is heartburn. I feel like no matter what I eat, I'm finding myself full of stomach funk and nastiness. I think I'm going to have to resort back to bringing coke and pickles to work so I can get through the day again.



This would be much less of a pain if I also didn't have extreme hunger, especially in the morning. I am like a little hobbit now, with my Breakfast and 2nd Breakfasts, finding that I'm primarily hungry in the morning and only eating my normal amount at night (still a bit elevated, since I'm now in the "growing 1 pound per week" stage.) I find myself extremely ravenous during the morning, eating everything in site, only to then feel really sick/reflux ridden about a half hour later. It's just not fair.

Dear Baby-

Please work your magic and try to help me not have so much heartburn.

Thanks,

Your Mom

PS- can we stop it with the cankles, too? I look like a grody old woman.

No comments: