Friday, April 4, 2008

That's one fancy Momma!

I just did it.

I just splurged on my first mum-to-be products. A little something to pamper me and make me feel all sparkly pretty.

Back Story-

My skin has been awful since getting preg-o. I'm washing it with tea tree face wash and using normal lotion (can't use my good, fancy stuff due to Vitamin A and Salycilic acid) and I'm still getting the worst acne ever. Like painful, grody lookin, I should be fifteen kind of acne. It's making me feel all sorts of ugly and is sapping my cuteness factor, so I knew I had to do something about it.

So, I did what any modern girl would do and went online, where a group of my preggers peers could give me reviews and point me in the right direction for fresh, purdy skin. A bunch of the women professed their love for Belli Products, a line of skincare and pampering made for preggers chicks. Since I am a total sucker for good design and fancy, pretty girlie looking things (hey, even us tomboys can rock some pampering), I picked myself up the Acne Wash and Face Lotion.





If all goes well and I like this stuff, I will also spring for the Belly Oil... though I want to give their face stuff a whirl before I become a true devotee.

No comments: